1. This regulation determines the order of creation and operation
educational and scientific association in the direction of “Artificial Intelligence” BSUIR (hereinafter – ESA —AI).
2. ESA —AI coordinates the interaction of the structural divisions of the BSUIR in the field of education (departments), science (research laboratories of the Research Institute of the BSUIR) and external organizations or their structural units operating in the field of artificial intelligence, as well as specialized public associations.
3. The purpose of ESA —AI is to form an integrated center
competencies in the field of education, science, technology, engineering and business in the field of artificial intelligence.
4. ESA —AI carries out its activities based on the principles
mutually beneficial cooperation and voluntariness, material and financial independence, openness.
5. In its activities, ESA —AI is guided by the current
legislation of the Republic of Belarus, the Code of the Republic of Belarus on
education, the Charter of BSUIR, as well as this regulation.